A handful of articles that give a very clear explanation of why we need to change the rules…
- Sydney train strike ruling by Fair Work Commission denies human rights: ACTU
- Triple whammy to unions with laws drawn up by unions
- Why unions are furious about the blocked Sydney train strike
- What hope for wage growth when the right to strike is curtailed?
- If the rail workers can’t do it, when can we actually strike?
… and an interview about American history that explains the consequences of industrial law that seems fair on the surface, but is exploited by militant employers to smash unions.